Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Best Of The Rest

So here is what was left of the Ohio pictures.  Mom and dad got a cat.  Normally I am allergic to cats, but I was good with this one. 

We went in and saw the kids great-grandparents (momma replogle's side)
Of course that meant a trip to the local pizza hut. 

Grandpa got this foam airplane out for a test flight....the flight ended poorly. (aka, crash!)
When in Northwest Ohio during the summer, do yourself a favor and head to the Creamery in Delphos.  I've yet to find anything better. 
Ice cream ended up being our supper that night.
That's a one scooper for Melissa. 


The kids also liked to ride on grandpa's lawn mower.  They got a big, flat piece of land so it worked out really well. 




Grandpa also bought a corn hole game.  Of course I showed him how to lose with grace. 
My cheering squad.

A quick stop by the church playground. 
A quick explanation: grandpa's little wood plane landed on the roof.  Well, get a ladder out and try to keep two kids off.  I had to pull Nathan off the ladder, he was a little apprehensive.  So what else would you do on a roof with 4 people but do script O-H-I-O!
We had a great trip back to Ohio.  Nathan is staying another week and Melissa, Kristen and I came home....someone has to make money to afford the next trip :-)

No comments: